Hey guys! Today I have a guest post from the wonderful Heather over at PeaceLoveandPolish
She has created a super cute, easy look for Spring/Summer! Also, today is her birthday so make sure to head over to her blog or Instagram @peaceloveandpolish and wish her a Happy Birthday! Thanks Heather!

Hey All! It's Heather from Peace, Love and Polish & the lovely Sarah asked me to do a guest post for her! So for this post, I wanted to do something bright for Spring/Summer - but keep it simple, so here's what I came up with. I started with two coats of my favorite bright red, OPI Red Lights Ahead... Where? It seriously is such a fun, bright red - so different than your normal red creme. Since I can never keep a plain polish color on my nails - I knew I wanted to do some nail art, but keep it simple, as to not take away from the gorgeous base color. I used three different dotting tools and a little black polish to achieve the dots descending down my nails. 




I think it turned out amazing! It's simple, fresh and funky!

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is so vibrant! Lovely shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it incredible? You should check out her blog if you haven't already :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.