Angel Wings

Hello all! Today I have some more polishes from Angel Wings Polish. Vanessa sent me 8 beautiful polishes to share with you guys! They all have amazing formulas and glitter distribution. They went on very smooth and have excellent dry time. Make sure to follow Vanessa on IG @angelwingsnails.

The first three are from her "Lunch at the Desk" collection. So clever and cute!

PB & J: A brown jelly full of various sizes of holographic glitters in violet, topaz and orange. I did three coats with top coat. 




Side Salad: A mint green crelly with violet, coral, red and yellow glitter. I adore this one! Anything mint green really. I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Bayberry Yogurt: A beautiful pale yellow crelly with a slight red shimmer and red square matte glitter. I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Monday Blues: A beautiful periwinkle blue crelly with a slight shimmer. This one is gorgeous! I did three coats with top coat. 




Midweek Pink: A crelly pearl pink with a violet shimmer. I usually hate pearly polishes, but this one is so pretty! I did 4 thin coats with top coat. 




Casual Friday: A dark blue thermal polish that changes to light blue when warm with scattered holographic glitters. I did three coats with top coat. 

Warm state:

 Warm state:

 In transition:




Birthday Party:  A glitter topper with blue (extra fine), yellow, white, violet, coral glitters in different shapes. I did two thin coats over OPI-Eurso Euro. LOVE!! It's so pretty!




Dinner Party: A glitter topper full of various size and shades of blue with large holographic hexes and holographic silver dots. I did two thin coats over China Glaze-At Vase Value. 




Hope you guys enjoyed these! Which one is your favorite? Head over to Vanessa's shop to purchase these beauties! 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.