China Glaze Spring Fling 2017 (part 1)

Hello all my beautiful readers! China Glaze sent over the new Spring Fling collection and OH.M.GEE. it's awesome! I separated the collection into two sections: the neutrals and the brights. Today I have the first half of the collection for you! With the acceptation of one polish the formula on all of them was absolutely perfect, like a dream. I am extremely impressed with this collection as a whole and can't wait for you to see it!  These 12 new shades are inspired by a steamy tropical rendezvous and features matte, crèmes, glitters and shimmers.  The collection is full of colour, fun and zero drama – just what a spring fling should be!



Blanc Out: The website describes this as a stark white creme. It definitely has a blue tone to it. Two coats! Seriously. Such a wonderful color. The formula is so easy and dried quickly. 




We Run This Beach: A very very very pale baby pink creme. Again, amazing formula and only two coats. LOVE!



I Just Can't Aloupe: A beautiful coral creme. This is one of my favorites. It is so smooth and beautiful! Perfect for Spring. This is two coats. 



Life Is Suite: The website describes this as a cool lavendar.....hmmm....maybe my eyes are crazy lol but I would say it's a perfect matte nude. I'm OBSESSED. Completely in love. I always have a hard time finding a good nude with my skin tone but this one is perfect! And it dries matte! I did have to do three coats and it dried fast so I had to work quickly. 



 Beach it Up: A holographic pink glitter. This one was meh. I didn't love the glitters in it and it did NOT photograph well lol. It was a little chunky. Maybe ok for an accent nail. I did three coats. 



It's a Boat Time: A green toned silver chrome-y, shimmery polish. I did not like this one. There are several polishes with this finish and this was the only one I couldn't get on board with. It was so streaky and I could not get it to level out to save my life. I tried twice with no luck. I know a lot of people like this one though! It's just not for me. 




What do you guys think of this first half? I really love neutral polishes so I am a fan. My must buys from these are: Life Is Suite, I Just Can't Aloupe and We Run This Beach. 

In addition to the 12 shades, the Spring Fling collection will include two nail art sets – Nice Melons! 4-piece nail art kit (Ulta.com, $13.50) and Spring Cuties 6-piece micro minis kit (Ulta.com, $8.99) – AND an adorable Beach Please makeup bag(Ulta.com).  




You can purchase the Spring Fling collection at Ulta and Sally Beauty. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.