Sugar Rush

Today at Walgreen, (where I can't ever leave without some polish), I got my first look at the Sinful Colors Spring 2013 collection, Sugar Rush! And it is GORGEOUS! I don't own a lot of Sinful Colors cause I had tried a few that I didn't like. But they have totally won me over with this collection! I purchase mine at Walgreen and I'm not sure if you can get them anywhere else. And the best part?? They are $1.99! Can't beat that! 


Here is a photo of the display:
So cute right?!
(this photo is from nouveaucheap.com)

These are the six that I got. My Walgreen didn't have the dark blue or light pink. 

From L-R: Sugar Rush, Sweet Tooth, Unicorn, Candy Coated, Orange Cream and Sugar N Spice

Sugar Rush: Talk about a perfect blue for spring! This is it! The formula is great and was easily opaque in 2 coats. It wasn't gooey or streaky and the color is so gorgeous! 
Don't you love it??

Sweet Tooth: A gorgeous, light, springy purple with a hint of shimmer. This one is a lot like Flower-I lavendare you that I had on the blog last week. The formula in this one was a little more sheer but only took three coats to be totally opaque. 


Candy Coated: This one is a gorgeous "blurple"! The formula is a tad more sheer than the others and took three coats to be opaque. This one has a really gorgeous shimmer as well!


Unicorn: This one was the only one I was really disappointed in. The formula is atrocious. I used 5 coats (which is totally unreal) and it was still spotty and streaky. The color is so pretty,and I was so excited for a great "easter-y" yellow, but its way too hard to work with. At least I still have Butter London-Jasper :)


Orange Cream: I didn't think I was going to love this one, but I so do! Its a gorgeous creamy coral pinky color with a really fine shimmer. The formula with this one is also a tad sheer but I didn't have a problem getting it to be opaque. This is 3 coats. 


And last but not least.....
Sugar N Spice: A really pretty dark pink with a light hint of shimmer. This one went on like a dream and was fully opaque in almost 1 coat. But I did 2 for good measure :) 


All in all this collection is great! I'm hoping to find the other two soon so I can show you those as well. I would definitely recommend getting this collection, minus the yellow.

Check me out on Instagram 
@lethal_lacquer

Hope you guys are having a fab weekend!
 -Sarah












3 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches. I found the entire collection today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay!! I'm going to go to the sale today and look for the two I'm missing. Annnnd maybe some others ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow, so pretty! Love the blues and purple. <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.