KBShimmer Spring Collection

KBShimmer never fails to impress me with every single polish they make. I am always super excited to see what they are going to put out with every new release. The colors are always beautiful and unique, and the formulas are flawless. I've never met a KBShimmer I didn't like :) 

As you probably already know the KBShimmer spring collection was off the hook. I mean every single polish was gorgeous. I had to limit myself to four and decided on Lottie Dottie, Spring Training, Iris my case and Get clover it. There's not too much to say about them except that they are perfect in every aspect: application, glitter distribution, color etc. 

Iris My Case: This is by far the most gorgeous lilac polish I own. The lilac crelly base is packed with pink, purple, white, periwinkle and blue glitters. The application was flawless and you get tons of glitter in every coat. One thing I love about KBShimmer polishes is that the base color never overpowers the glitter. This is 2 coats over China Glaze-Tart-y for the party.
Oh, It is love.  

Spring Training: This one is a mint green crelly base packed full of rose, purple, yellow, green, periwinkle and blue glitters. Again, the application was perfect and the glitter distribution was flawless as well. My favorite part about this one? Its floral scented! I love scented polishes.This is 2 coats over Butter London-fiver. 


Lottie Dottie: A white crelly base with turquoise and fuchsia glitters (round, small hex and micro slices). I am not a fan of bar glitter but I am loving these micro slices! They are much smaller and not as overpowering. Also, I am obsessed with round glitters! I feel like this polish made my skin look more tan too and that's always good since I'm ghostly pale. The application of this one was no different than the others, amazing. This is 2 coats over opi-alpine snow. 


Get Clover It: There are no words. Is it possible to be in love with a polish? Cause if it is this one has my heart! It is an emerald green jelly polish with gold, green and teal round glitters and some microshimmer.  The pictures do it no justice, it's beyond amazing and so shimmery in the light. This is definitely a new favorite of mine. This is 2 coats over china glaze-holly-berry.


I am hoping that when I get paid next week I can get some more from this collection and show you guys. If you haven't tried KBShimmer yet, you must. Go now! 

Here is a little bit about KBShimmer (taken from their website):

"KBShimmer is a woman owned small business run by soap maker, Christy Rose.  All her life Christy has had a love of crafting and creating.  Christy poured her first batch of cold process soap while still in high school, and after taking a break for school and family, has been creating handmade bath and body for sale since 2008.  Each product in the KBShimmer line is made by hand, and slight variances may occur as we are not a machine stamping out identical products, that is the beauty of handmade.
Based in Terre Haute, Indiana, you can find KBShimmer products on Etsy, at the Terre Haute Farmers Market and several locations around the country.  Check our locations page for upcoming events and retail locations."


What are your favorite spring collections so far? Have you tried these polishes and if so what was your favorite?

 -SARAH


7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to wear my KBShimmers!

    Also, I picked you as one of my featured Bloggers for the month of March! The post with your nails will go up tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEATHER!!! Thank you! That is so sweet of you! Im gonna go look! :)

      Delete
  2. They are all such gorgeous colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?? KBShimmer is always a favorite of mine :)

      Delete
  3. Ahem. *sings* GORGEOUS!! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!!!!! Where can I buy KBShimmer polish at??

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.