L.A. Girl

Hey guys! I recently picked up some super cool scattered holo polishes by L.A. Girl cosmetics at Rite Aid. I had never used this brand before so I wasn't sure how the formula was going to be, but these were all amazing! Also, they are super affordable. 

The stickers don't stay on well at all but I kept them on for the picture. 

Disclaimer: My pointer finger nail snapped off so just ignore my nubbin. :( It was so sad. 

Brilliant Blue: A dark blue jelly base with scatter holo. This one was the least holographic of the bunch, but still so pretty! The formula was great and was opaque in two coats. 


3D Silver: A clear base with silver holo. Looks great on it's own or over a color.

This is four coats on it's own:


 This is one coat over Revlon-Royal:


Teal Dimension: A dark teal scattered holo. This one was my favorite! So gorgeous! Also perfect formula and opaque in two coats. 


Black Illusion: Black jelly with scattered holo. If you don't want to spend the money for Zoya-Storm, this is an amazing alternative! great formula again and opaque in two coats. Love this one!


Hope you enjoyed these and are having a great weekend!
-Sarah

4 comments:

  1. They are all stunning ! I hope I could find them at a reasonable price soon. Teal Dimension is my favorite too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so gorgeous!! Do you not have a Rite Aid close? Hope you can find them as well :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the swatches. I am glad I skipped on the silver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course :) I would pass on the silver too ;) It doesn't coat well. I can't see myself wearing it again.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.