Hare Polish

Tonight I have my recent purchases from Hare Polish! I've heard so many great things about Hare and now I see what everyone was talking about. I love these polishes!! I purchased three at the most recent restock.

Let them eat...What?: soft white jelly with a blend of various shapes/sizes of hot orange, baby pink, white & gold glitter. This one is so beyond gorgeous! I'm completely in love with the color combination. These are all completely packed with glitter so I did thin coats. This is three thin coats with top coat.





Oceans of Alloys: A medium blue jelly base with different sizes and shapes of gold, copper and dark blue glitters. Such a gorgeous color combo! It reminds me of a mermaid. The formula was great but you need a top coat to smooth everything down. This is two coats with top coat. 




Return to Nature: khaki colored crelly base with gold, silver and white glitters. This is one of my favorite nude polishes now! The formula was perfection and I only needed two coats. 




Hope you enjoyed these! If you haven't already you should definitely check out Hare Polish

-Sarah





6 comments:

  1. All of these are so pretty! I especially love Oceans of Alloys and Let Them Eat...What?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Let them eat...what? Is my favorite!

      Delete
  2. There is something about copper glitters that I just absolutely love! Makes it so antique and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. I looove copper and gold glitters.

      Delete
  3. oh so cool! I've heard a few people talking about Hare but have never tried it. I love the look! And you have such great shaped nails :-)

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! They are incredible! Thank you so much :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.