Hey guys! Today I have some AMAZING polishes from Serum No.5. This was my first time trying this brand and it is incredible! 

Day Glow: A nice light lemon yellow that glows so bright in the dark! (I'm still working on getting a glowing picture my camera wont capture it). This is a gorgeous polish! The formula was great. It dries a tad matte but if you don't like that you can add top coat and it won't prevent it from glowing. I did 3 thin coats over a coat of opi-alpine snow. 



Pretty in Pastel: This one has a shimmery nude/silver base with a mix of different pastel glitters. I am a sucker for pastel glitter and this one did not disappoint. I did two coats over opi-alpine snow. 





Poppy Fields: While they are all beautiful, this one was my favorite! This one is packed with red reflective and gold circle glitters. There is some reflective curling but they glitter totally lays flat on the nail. So beautiful! I used two coats over Revlon-royal. 




Heartbreaker: A clear base with red and pink hearts, black bars, white hex and pinkish/red micro holos. At the risk of sounding repetitive  I loved this one too!! The formula was so smooth and the glitter coverage was amazing. This is two coats over sinful colors-candy coated.  





Girl's BFF: A fine silver shimmer with different sized silver holo glitters. So gorgeous over any color! the formula was, again, perfection.





Fallen: Shimmery red base with gold, copper, orange and red glitters. I did three coats on its own for this swatch. So pretty!





Serum No. 5 will be reopening tomorrow at 10 AM PDT. Make sure to score some of these beauties! You can check out the polishes now at serumno5.com ! Also be sure to check them out on Instagram @serumno5

Hope you enjoyed these and have a great weekend!
-Sarah



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.