Today I thought I would share with you some of my favorite indies from Daring Digits. Not to long ago, I had never EVER tried an indie polish(gasp! I know). Daring Digits was the first brand I tried and I love them! The best part about Daring Digits is that it's super affordable. Some indies will cost you an arm and a leg but Ashley keeps the prices really low.

First off is Punch Me Purple. Punch me purple is super dense with glitter. It is jam packed full of tiny holographic glitter, medium purple hex glitters and lots of small white and purple glitters in a clear base. It goes on great and you definitely don't have to dig for any. Its not goopy like some glitter toppers and looks great over most colors. This is two thin coats over opi-who the shrek are you?


 Here's a macro of the glitter. Pretty huh?

Next up is Glowstone. Glowstone is a mix of yellow and gold glitter both square and hex with tiny holographic glitter in a clear base. The formula for this one is also great and no digging is required. I'm wearing 2 coats over china glaze-creative fantasy. 


Warrior. Warrior is from the World of Warcraft collection. It is a silver grey holographic base with silver multi size glitters. This one is definitely one of my favorites. It goes on pretty sheer so I think it looks best with undies. I'm wearing 2 coats over opi-black onyx. I'm a sucker for sparkly holographic polish and this one is gorgeous! 


 I'm also a sucker for macro shots :) 

Copperline. This is definitely one of my favorite combinations! But everything looks good over revlon-royal :) I know what you're thinking "But Sarah, this is blue and orange. Aren't those Aurburn's colors?" The answer is, yes, they are but I think in this case we're going to have to make an exception.  Roll Tide. Anyways...back to the polish. Copperline is a gorgeous mix of different sizes and shades of copper glitter. Don't you just love this contrast? This is 2 coats over 2 coats of revlon-royal. 


So gorgeous!

Holy Fire. Stunner. Holy Fire has a white crelly base with fine copper glitter and larger hex copper glitters. I love white polishes and this one is great. The formula is so smooth! It's such a unique polish and has quickly moved up on my favorites list. 



Carnival. Carnival is a fun mix of green, purple and yellow glitter in a clear base. I immediately thought of mardi gras when I put this on. The formula is great and the glitter comes out so easy. This is 2 coats over opi-do you lilac it?


Mix My Matte Up. Saved my favorite for last :) MMMU is so pretty!! Its a mix of millions of different colors and sizes! Ok, maybe not millions, but a lot! Blue, purple, yellow, red, pink, green ect! The only problem I had with this one was the larger glitter sunk to the bottom. But I still use it all the time. This is two coats over loreal-not a cloud in site. Love!




Hope you enjoyed this post! If you haven't tried Daring Digits yet, get on it! It can be purchases at ddpolish.com
Check me out on Instgram: @lethal_lacquer

-Sarah







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.