Spring is in the air

Hey guys! today I am going to share with you my favorite picks (so far) for spring. Some new releases and some old polishes that never go out of style. I'm loving pastels and jelly's this season and luckily there are a ton of gorgeous ones to choose from! Hope this inspires you for spring as well :)

Butter London-Jasper A gorgeous creamy pastel yellow that goes on like a dream. This is two coats with no top coat. I have always loved Butter London polishes and this one is no different. A must have this season. And, my first yellow polish! woot! You can find Butter London at most beauty store. I get mine at ULTA or ULTA.com

Cynthia Rowley-baby pink All Cynthia Rowley polishes are unnamed (which is nuts!). This polish can be a tad streaky but once you play with it a little, it's so worth it! There are two different light pinks by Cynthia Rowley but this one is a tad more iridescent and neon than the other.  Definitely my favorite light pink. I don't have a beauty store around here that sells Cynthia Rowley polishes, but I can always find some at TJMaxx.

Dollish Polish-Expecto Patronum I am a huge fan of indie polishes and if you know me at all you know I'm obsessed with white bases with glitter. This is two coats over one coat of opi-alpine snow. This one covers so well and is loaded with glitter! NO digging or finishing required. Dollish can be purchased at dollishpolish.bigcartel.com

Flower-I lavendare you Flower is a new brand by Drew Barrymore. I have tried 4 of them and this is definitely my favorite. It's a super light purple jelly with a slight light blue shimmer. The shimmer is super hard to capture but in the light its gorgeous! The formula is great! not streaky or gooey just sheer. This is three coats with no top coat. These can be purchased at WalMart for around $4. 

Colores De Carol-BPFF (best polish friend forever) Carol makes the pretties indies! This is one of her new spring releases. This one is a light blue jelly base with multi colored glitter (blue, white, purple and pink) in different sizes and shapes. It goes on so well and the finished look is gorgeous! This is two coats over 1 coat of butter london-fiver. BPFF and other polishes by Colores De Carol can be purchased at coloresdecarol.bigcartel.com  

Butter London-Fiver Fiver is a light blueish mint color that also goes on like....well, butter. I always love a good light blue or mint green and this one quickly became one of my favorites. This is 2 coats with no top coat. 

OPI-You're such a budapest This is from the brand new Euro Centrale collection that OPI just released. This is by far my favorite from the collection. The other colors are pretty but some of them are a little been there done that. You're such a budapest is a creamy medium indigo. The formula is great (just like most OPI's). This is two coats with no top coat. You can find OPI polishes at most beauty stores and even some grocery stores. For the most current collections I go to ULTA. 

China Glaze-Creative Fantasy This one is not as traditionally "springy" as the rest but I'm completely obsessed with it right now. It is the most perfect dark purple jelly. It goes on like a dream and dries with a rubbery finish. This is 3 coats with no top coat. Creative fantasy is a must have IMO and can definitely be worn year round.  China glaze can be purchased and most beauty stores. I get mine at Sally's Beauty Supply.

Hope you enjoyed these polishes for spring. I'm positive that I will be adding to this list the closer we get to Spring. What are some of your favorites?


-Sarah


Check me out on IG @lethal_lacquer



2 comments:

  1. Oh Darling, thank you so much for including BPFF in your list. I really appreciate all your support. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Fiver the most. I think this is the perfect mint ever <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.