Liquid Glam Lacquer

Hello all! Haven't blogged in a little while. I have so many projects going on right now! 'Im trying to figure out tutorial videos and it's making me a mad woman! Any advice is very welcome. And FYI I do not have a Mac computer. I just get so frustrated cause it's definitely not going like I would like it to. 

Anyways lets get to the fun stuff and I promise not to complain any more. Today I have some more beautiful polishes from Liquid Glam Lacquer to share and a few fun extras that Brittany sent me! I have featured this brand many times on my blog so you guys know it is one of my favorites ever! This new collection is called "Let's Get Married" and features five wedding themed polishes.

Tie The Knot:  A fun glitter topper includes bows, pink, red and iridescent glitter. I did two dabbed coats over OPI-Mimosas for Mr. and Mrs. (which I thought was pretty appropriate given the theme of this collection) with top coat. Isn't it so cute? I think it would be so cute for Valentines Day or an anniversary date. 




Platinum Ring: A platinum silver metallic with a slight shimmer. I did three thin coats with top coat. 



The Reception: A nude crelly filled with hot pink, yellow, turquoise and purple glitters. This one is fab! Nude and bright glitters? Oh yeah! I did three thin coats with top coat. Im not sure why I didn't end up with a bottle shot of this one. Where is my head?



Happily Ever After- A beautiful holographic glitter topper. I love this one! I did two coats over China Glaze-Spring in my Step (which has quickly become my new favorite pink).  So pretty!




The Bouquet: A light pink crelly filled with dark pink and iridescent glitters. I did three thin coats with top coat. Gorge!



There are some more fun additions to Liquid Glam Lacquersome amazing hand and nail therapy items! Brittany sent me her new sugar scrub in Lemon Zest and Vanilla Brown Sugar and the new peach cuticle oil. These products are amazing and work so well! The scrub left my hands feeling so soft and got all the dead skin off. The scents are both incredible! The brown sugar one seriously smells like your baking fresh cookies or cake and the lemon is so fresh and lemony. I was so excited to see cuticle oil because I was almost out and this one is so great! The peach smell is so light and not overpowering at all and leaves your cuticles super moisturized. I used the scrub and then the oil before bed and my hands felt amazing!



Nice huh?  Brittany is amazingly creative and her products are great quality. Hope you guys enjoyed these as much as I did!
xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.