A Study in Polish

You guys! I am so excited to share these polishes with you! Morgan from A Study In Polish sent me four stunning polishes to swatch and they are seriously amazing!! This is my first time trying this brand and I would absolutely purchase polish from her in the future!
All four of the polishes had great drying time and I didn't have any bubbling or formula trouble with any of them.

Not Your Housekeeper- A plummy purple filled with several colors of microglitter. I did three thin coats with top coat. I adore this one! Amazing for summer!






Consulting Criminal- A black jelly filled with various sizes of red and silver glitters. I did three thin coats with top coat. Oh how I love black jellies!






Consulting Detective- A purple polish packed with a mix of gold glitter and a hint of blue glitters. I did two coats with top coat. So pretty!






Not Our Division- A royal blue crelly base filled with silver glitters and a hint of holo sparkle. This one is my absolute favorite! Tell me this isn't one of the prettiest polishes you have ever seen! I did three thin coats with top coat. 






I enjoyed these polishes so much! Make sure to visit Morgans' SHOP and follow her on Instagram @astudyinpolish Hope you guys enjoyed these. Which one is your favorite? It's hard to choose! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.