Frankengirl

Hey all! This year I wanted to do a series of fun Halloween nails. I have been planning my office Halloween party and it has made me so excited for Halloween this year! What is everyone dressing up as? I'm keeping my costume a surprise but I promise to post photos :) Anyways...on to the nails...that is why your here right?

The first Halloween look I did is a cute girly Frankengirl manicure. I think technically "she" is referred to as The Bride of Frankenstein but I like Frankengirl better. And I do what I want...sooooo here are my Frankengirl nails:


These were so stinking easy to create. I painted my nails with OPI-Who the Shrek are you? I created the stitches and hair with a thin nail art brush and OPI-Black Onyx. I added a thin white stripe in her hair and made cute little eyes with my dotting tool. I'm so sad the top coat smugged them a little but I was still too obsessed not to post them! 

What do you guys think? 

Hope you all have a great week! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.