Chirality Polish

Hello all! Today I have another new indie brand to share with you...Chirality polish. Their new collection is called Futuristically Speaking and is tribute to the show Futurama. This is their first full line of cremes and they are really pretty! The formula was good and  opaque. I did thin coats so I did at least 3 on each one with top coat. 

Alternate John: A beautiful lavender creme. I did 3 coats with top coat. 





The Why Of Fry: A gorgeous orange creme. This one was so smooth and reminds me of an orange cremesicle. yum! I did four thin coats with top coat. 






 Dark Matter: A really smooth gorgeous black creme! I adore this one! I did three coats with top coat. 





Or Is There?: A pretty, bright lime polish. I did three coats with top coat. 





Nylar: A vibrant coraly-pink creme. So gorgeous! I did four thin coats with top coat. 





What do you guys think of these? I love them! I always love good opaque cremes and these definitely fit the bill. These retail for $7.25 and can be purchased in the Chirality shop. 
Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.