Avant Garden

Today I have some swatches from the China Glaze Avant Garden collection. I am seriously impressed with this collection. I felt like most of the colors were really unique and right up my alley :) I didn't purchase any of the pinks cause I have like a million.

Fade into hue: A creamy periwinkle cream that applies like a dream. This one was definitely one of my favorites from the collection. This is 2 coats with no top coat.


Fancy Pants: a cobalt blue with slight pink shimmer. When you apply it the shimmer is a tad difficult to see but it's still a gorgeous color. The application was good. This is 2 coats. 


Tart-y for the party: Of course this was one of my favorites, cause I'm obsessed with light purples. Nothing special about this one but it is gorgeous! The application was great with this one as well. This is 2 coats with no top coat. 


Budding Romance: This one was one of my favorites. Such a unique green jelly! I'm obsessed! Since it's a jelly it goes on a tad sheer. This is 3 coats with no top coat. Gorg. 


Keep Calm and Paint On: I wasn't so sure about this one at first, but I think I love it! It is a pearly mint green. The "pearly-ness" was hard to capture for me but IRL it's gorgeous. The formula was great. This is 2 coats. 


Dandy Lyin' Around: A pearly white. This one was my least favorite of the ones I bought but still pretty. It's a tad thick but not terrible. This is 2 coats. 


Overall I was extremely pleased with the collection and I would highly recommend all the polishes I tried! Hope you like them! 

-Sarah






1 comment:

  1. Just purchased keep calm paint on myself and I love the color! Your swatches look great

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.