Rainbow Galaxy

Hey guys! Today I have the new collection from Colores De Carol to share with you....Rainbow Galaxy!! I literally squealed when I opened this package. The polishes are stunning!! These polishes are all different shades of multi chrome, blasted with holo! They are all available now in Carolina's shop .

Omega Centauri- A Green/Blue/Violet/Red Multi-chrome polish with micro holographic glitter and linear holographic effect. I did three coats with top coat. 




Hydra- A Wine Red/Copper/Gold multi-chrome polish with micro holographic glitter and linear holographic effect.  I did three coats with top coat. 




Andromeda- A Cyan/Blue/Purple/Copper Multi chrome polish with micro holographic glitter and linear holographic effect. I did three coats with top coat. 




Pegasus- A Pink/Violet/Red/Copper multi-chrome polish with micro holographic glitter and linear holographic effect. I did three coats with top coat. 




Milky Way- A Red/Copper/Green/Cyan multi-chrome polish with micro holographic glitter and linear holographic effect. I did three coats with top coat. 




Helix- A Violet/Red/Orange/Gold multi-chrome polish with micro holographic glitter and linear holographic effect.  I did three coats with top coat. 




Don't you guys adore these!!?? They are all so beautiful and have a wonderfully smooth formula. The first coat is really sheer but they all build up amazingly well. Which one is your favorite? I love them all! 
Remember to visit Carolina's shop and follow her on Instagram for updates and new releases!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.