Influenster #trydry

Hello all!! I have missed blogging so much! Thanks for all your prayers and everyone who asked about my dad. His heart surgery was successful and he is doing well. Still in a lot of pain but that is normal. We feel so blessed and are so thankful that he is doing so well! It's really a miracle. 

Anyways....as I was thinking about what the blog was going to look like in 2015 I have decided to make some changes. Lethal Lacquer will still be primarily swatches and nail art like usual....but I will be adding some beauty posts every now and then. I have really been into makeup and beauty products lately and I thought I would share them with you guys as I experiment! Hope you guys will enjoy that as well. 

Anyways.....today I am going to tell you about a new deodorant that I have been loving! I recently received the Dove Dry Spray Deodorant in my #trydry voxbox from +Influenster . 


I have seriously been loving it! 
(TMI alert) I sweat like a smelly man. I always have! So it has always been a challenge to find a good deodorant that keeps me dry and smelling good all day, especially running around at work. This one is awesome! The smell is so fresh and clean and it goes on dry so it won't make wet spots on your shirts. It is also moisturizing and won't dry out your armpits. I just spray it on in the morning and I am confident it will last all day. 

The only negative thing about it is it has aluminum in it. Aluminum is in 98% of deodorants. If you go to WalMart and try to find one without it you will most likely fail. I try to get natural deodorants that don't contain deodorant but they usually don't work as well. So just be aware when purchasing it. 

Overall I would highly recommend this product. It works so well and does what it says. 
What is your favorite deodorant to use? Have you tried this one? 

xoxoxo
Sarah G

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.