Laquered Up

Hello all!! We are snowed in here in Nashville! I haven't been to work in 3 days! Luckily I can easily work from home. We went sledding last night and it was such a blast! I love the snow but I'm definitely getting cabin fever up in here! 

Today I have 4 gorgeous polishes for you from Laquered Up. Jessica was so sweet to send me these and I can't wait to share them with you all. They are gorgeous! I am seriously impressed with all of them. 

Cosmic: An incredibly gorgeous glitter bomb! Black jelly with silver and rainbow colored glitters. Looks like a giant rainbow galaxy! I'm so in love. The formula was great. The glitters came out perfectly. This is three coats with top coat. 






Fiesta: A white crelly base with matte rainbow hex glitters. This one reminds me of funfetti frosting. So much fun! A lot of white crelly's don't coat well but this one is great! It dries quickly and the formula is smooth. I did three coats with top coat. 





Heartbreaker: A bright redish pink jelly polish with large, silver holographic hearts and metallic shreds of glitter. I'm going to be honest when I first saw that it had shredded glitters I wasn't excited. I usually hate them but OMG I love this! There is just the right amount of shreds and they look awesome! It is so squishy and girly. I did three coats with top coat. 






I heart the 80's: A super bright fun mix of multi colored glitters in a clear base. Ya'll I'm obsessed! It's amazing! I did two coats over OPI-My Boyfriend Scales Walls. The formula was great and the glitters came out perfectly. 






What do you guys think?? I love them all! Which one is your favorite? These are available at Laqueredup.com Be sure to follow Jessica on Instagram @Laqueredup 
Hope you are all staying warm!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.