I'M BAAAAAACKKKK!!

It is possible I haven't blogged since November??? Yes. Yes it is. Y'all the last 8 months have been non stop insanity. As you guys know I was pregnant with a little boy who was due in February, but the Lord had other plans for us. I was checked into the hospital on Dec 18th for complications and our little Levi was born on Dec. 27th, (worst birthday ever, poor kid. Hello Christmas/birthday presents). He was 5lbs 2oz of the sweetest baby we have ever seen. We were in the NICU with him until Jan 16th when we got to go home! He was so teeny and I was one terrified mommy. I don't think I slept for a month (lets be honest, I haven't slept in almost 8 months). It was the roughest thing we have ever been through but glory we made it through! He is doing so well now and is such a chunk!! What's that? You want to see a picture? or 2?



Would you just look at that face?!? He is so freaking fabulous I cannot contain myself. Can you believe all that chub is just from breast milk?? 
We have truly never know a love like this. He is, without a doubt, the best thing that has ever happened to us. He is getting ready to start crawling any minute and is saying Mama and Dada. Our hearts just melt.

Other than hanging out with this fabulous little boy our parents both have some pretty serious health problems we have been dealing with and my parents are trying to move so we have been helping them get ready. So much going on!

Needless to say, I have been a little busy and I haven't made time for blogging. Things have definitely calmed down and I am dying to get back into the swing of things! I am going to be changing things around a little bit. I will still be posting lots of nail stuff but I am so into makeup and other fun products now I thought why leave them out? So There is going to be a wide array of posts to look forward to!

Comment below what you guys would love to see on Lethal Lacquer :) 
 Thank you guys so much for bearing with me. I am so glad to be back!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.