Madam Glam Gels
Hey guys! Hope you are all having a good Saturday. It's getting chilly in Nashville finally and I love it!
Today I have some gorgeous soak off gel polishes from +Madam Glam that you can use at home. All you need for these polishes is a LED gel light to cure the polish. If you don't have a LED light Madam Glam has a great Beginners Kit that comes with a light. I had one already so they sent me 5 stunning polishes to try. I love the idea of doing gel at home, especially around the holidays when I am so busy, and these polishes are so easy to use. At the end of the post I'll tell you how you can score 30% off your purchase!
Here are the instructions for applying the gels taken straight from the Madam Glam website. You want to make sure your nails are prepped well so that the gel will stick.
- preparing the cuticles by gently pushing them to expose the nail
- remove the shine from the nails with a buffer
- use a lint-free nail wipe and nail cleanser to remove any residue on the nails before applying the first coat
- apply a thin coat of base and cure it for 30sec under your led lamp
- apply 1 to 2 thin coats of your color and cure each for 30 sec under your led lamp
- apply 1 thin coat of top coat and cure it for 30sec under your led lamp
- after you are done curing all the gel polish coats, rub the nails with alcohol to remove the tacky layer
Ego: A gorgeous taupe creme. It is so shiny and gorgeous after it cures. This is such a great, year round color to have.
Sparkly Autumn: A gorgeous deep sparkly plum. So perfect for the fall.
She's All That: A creamy, deep charcoal. I absolutely love all grey polishes. They are great for every season and look good on almost everyone. I will be wearing this one a lot!
Tomboy: This one reminds me of a bottled Christmas tree. It's a deep glittery green that is so so perfect for the holidays. It's seriously gorgeous.
Perfect Harmony: This one is similar to Tomboy but it is more teal and the shimmer is finer. It is equally as gorgeous!
These go on so smoothly and cure extremely fast. When you are ready to remove your polish simply follow these directions:
- remove the top coat from every nail with a file
- soak some cotton wool in acetone and place them over the nail
- wrap the tip of the tin foil to keep the cotton wool in place for around 10 minutes
- after these steps the gel polish should come off easily
- use a wooden cuticle stick to clean any excess of the polish
They soak off easily and are not damaging to your nails. If you are interested in a DIY gel manicure these polishes are so perfect for you. The Madam Glam website has endless, unique color options to choose from, so you are sure to find one you love. They also offer a VIP box for $29 a month that comes with three soak off gels. If gel polish is not what you are looking for then check out their regular polish selection! Their polish is vegan, cruelty free and 5-free. There is definitely something for everyone.
Madam Glam was so kind to provide my followers with 30% off your entire purchase!
Simply follow this link: http://madamglam.com/?utm_source=yt-lethal30
and enter code "lethal30" at checkout.
**these were sent to me free for review but all opinions are 100% my own**