Polish TBH part 2

Hey guys! Tonight I have some more swatches of the polishes I bought from Polish TBH. I have been having MAJOR computer problems and the swatches of my favorite polish (Alice After Eight) are trapped on my computer that won't charge. So I'll be posting that at a later date :)

Hidden: A dark red/pink jelly with multi sized silver holo, silver, black and hidden red square glitters. OMG! I love this one. So squishy and glittery. The formula was great! I used three thin coats with a top coat. I highly recommend this one!




Brandy's Mermaid Mixer:  Nude crelly packed with green, turquoise, gold, silver, red and purple glitters with red color shifting flakies. you can wear it on its own but it is very thin almost clear. I used two coats over Zoya-Jacqueline.





80's Party at Tiffany's: A super fun bright mix of neon glitters in different shapes and sizes and a lime green micro glitter. This one is so fun over lots of different colors! You have to play with the glitters on this one a little but it's so worth it. I used one coat over opi-alpine snow. 
 



I've just begun having my fun (yea):  Grey crelly with hot pink square an grey hex glitters, and a pink shimmer. The formula on this one was great! I love the mix of grey and pink :) Seen here with three thin coats and top coat. 





Go check out Christian's shop Polish TBH and pick up some of these beautiful polishes! 
Hope you liked these and y'all are having a great weekend!

-Sarah




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.