Kbshimmer love

HEY YOU GUYS!!! (I said that in the voice of Sloth from the Goonies) I'm back!!! I'm so sorry I've been MIA for so long. We moved and then shortly after my computer completely died. RIP Betty. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Anyways...for my first post back I have swatches from the new kbshimmer holiday collection. Seriously all of the new polishes are perfection. I would have liked to purchase them all, but I'm living on a nanny/police officer salary, so I had to be choosy. It was quite possibly the hardest decision I've ever made but I narrowed it down to my favorite 7 polishes. Some of them are from the Kbshimmer winter collection and others from the blogger collaborations. I've never met a Kbshimmer I didn't absolutely love and these are no different! 

Green Hex and Glam-created in collaboration with Kayla Shevonne. It is a deep green jelly base loaded with silver holographic hex glitters in sizes from micro to extra-large for an ultra-sparkly polish.* The formula and glitter distribution are perfection. Green is my favorite color so I will be rocking this polish a whole lot. Its completely amazing! Amazing! If you are only buying a few from the collection make this one of them. This is two easy coats and top coat. 







Will Yule Marry Me?-Made in collaboration with Chelsea from The Nail Network . It is navy blue creally with sparkling silver holo glitters.  Both circle and hex holo glitters give this polish its sparkle and shine.* This one is also perfection. It goes on the nail like a big stick of butter and it's so sparkly! This one is great because you can really wear it year round. I had a brain fart and I forgot to take a macro shot. Can you ever forgive me? Ok, Thanks. This is two coats and top coat. 



Snow Much Fun-Made in collaboration with Victoria from The ManicuratorThis light blue jelly sparkles with light blue holo glitter, white glitters in several sizes and finishes, a sprinkling of micro holographic glitter, and of course, white snowflake glitter.* This one is so frosty and represents winter perfectly! The formula was excellent and the glitters came out well, even the big snowflakes, and all laid flat on the nail. This is two coats and top coat. 





Toast-ess With the Mostest-Created in collaboration with Valesha from Peachy Polish. I absolutely love Valesha's idea behind this polish. She wanted to capture the spirit of a glass of champagne and let me tell you, it completely worked! This clear glitter topper is loaded with glitters in shades of gold, silver and pink.  Circle and hex glitters from micro to large give this polish is sparkling look.* I want to drink this bubbly polish! Ok, maybe not, but it definitely makes me want a glass of champagne. It looks great over so many colors! Perfect formula just like the other ones. This is two coats over Opi-Eiffel for this color.  




Snow Flaking Way- This one is not a blogger collaboration. I have to say this one might be my favorite! Its so freaking squishy and bright! I'm in love! Sliver holographic snowflakes are set in this deep indigo purple jelly base.  Violet and sky blue holographic glitters add depth and sparkle.* If you only buy one polish from the collection this might be the one! The formula is so smooth and the glitter is incredible! This is two coats with top coat. 





Christmas Now-Made in collaboration with Crystal from Crystal's crazy combos. This green jelly polish is loaded with “presents” and “ornaments” in the form of squares and circle glitters in a variety of colors.  Gold holographic star “tree toppers” are scattered through the polish.* It's so Christmasy!! Seriously this one is perfect for Christmas! The formula and glitter distribution are great as well. This is two super squishy coats with top coat. 




Kringle All The Way-Kbshimmer created this polish to benefit Toys for tots. Until 11/30 $4 from each bottle will go towards Toys for Tots. It's such a great cause! Go get yours now! From small to large, in the classic red, green, and sliver, this glitter topper will make any manicure merry and bright.  This topper is thick and packed with glitter.* The glitter went on so easy and looks amazing over so many different colors! I thought it would really pop over blue so I did 2 thin coats over Revlon-Royal. 




*Descriptions taken from the Kbshimmer website
I literally have nothing bad to say about any of these polishes. Perfect formula, perfect color, perfect glitter. Have you guys tried any from this collection? What are your favorites?

These can all be purchased on the Kbshimmer website and retail for $8.75 a bottle. Harlow & Co also provides them for those of you that live outside the U.S. Make sure to follow Kbshimmer on Facebook and Instagram @kbshimmer. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.