Legion Lacquer

Today I have some swatches from a newer indie brand Legion Lacquer. The girls that created it are so sweet! You can follow them on Instagram @shaywells and @pickacolorblog. They were so kind to send me three polishes to review and I am so impressed! I really love them.

Appeal to Teal-A mix of holo turquoise and silver, green, black and gray glitter of various shapes and sizes with dark gray shimmer in a clear base.* This is a great glitter topper with excellent coverage. The formula was smooth and the larger glitters came out well. This is two thin coats over essie-mint candy apple. 







I Fell for Fall- A mix of holo orange, gold, red and brown glitter of various shapes and sizes in a clear base.* This one is so great for fall! The formula is excellent and the glitters are so pretty! It's perfect for fall. This is two thin coats over revlon-royal. 





And, my favorite, Coal for Your Stocking-A black jelly with brown and bronze glitter and gold micro shimmer. It reminds me of an ember in a fire. So gorgeous! The formula is good but it's best in thinner coats. This is 4 super thin coats and top coat. 




Make sure to check out Legion Lacquer on instagram for updates and availability @legionlacquer. And stop by their shop for other beautiful polishes. 
*Descriptions taken from their website

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.