Liquid Glam Lacquer

Today I'm gonna share with you guys some amazing polishes from Liquid Glam Lacquer. This was one of the first indie brands I ever tried. I absolutely love Brittany's polishes and she is so sweet and a pleasure to work with. I will also have her holiday collection up within the next couple of days. Prepare to see some awkward hand poses with mini bottles. 

Girl Next Door-A cement grey jelly packed with silver holo glitter.* I am such a sucker for grey jellies and I love this one! The formula is so smooth and the holo glitter is gorgeous! This is 3 thin coats with top coat. 



 

Fall Foliage-Lime green and multi colored glitter all mixed in a milky white base.* This is a new one that was released in September. It so much fun! It reminds me of a colorful birthday party! The formula is really smooth and it is loaded with glitter! 2 thin coats with top coat. 




Cool Nights-This is a black polish filled with fine blue and medium silver hex holographic glitters.* Oh. My. Gosh. I love this one! This is also a newer one released back in September. It is so squishy and stunning! Like a little galaxy on your nails. 3 thin coats with top coat. 




Pucker-A yellow base filled with matte lime green, blue and neon yellow glitters.* I purchased this one a while ago and it is one of my favorite polishes! The colors are so much fun and the formula is great. I wore this all summer! This is 3 thin coats with top coat. It's just so squishy! 

Does anyone else think of this scene from Finding Nemo when people say squishy?





Fancy Huh?-Milky light pink base with hot pink, black and purple glitter.* I also purchased this one a while ago and I have worn it so much! Its so creamy. This shade of pink is definitely one of my favorites. 2 coats with top coat. 




Lightning Storm- Another gorgeous grey jelly?! Yes please! A greenish grey base with neon yellow and black glitter.* This is one of my all time favorites! Also it is on sale right now so go get one! 3 thin coats with top coat. 




Lucky Charm-Hot Pink (square), Teal (square) and yellow glitters all mixed up in a milky white base.* I have also had this one for a while. It reminds me of a funfetti cupake! Such a fun polish :) The formula on this one is really thin. This one is also on sale right now. This is 4 thin coats with top coat. 




Liquid Glam Lacquer is 3 free, which means it does not contain toluene, formaldehyde and dibutyl phthalate.* Liquid Glam Lacquer can be purchased on their site for $8 a bottle but she also has some for sale right now for $6. 

*taken from the website


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.