Disney Duo

Hey you guys! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! We are moving next weekend and haven't packed yet....yikes! So that is what we will be doing this weekend.

Today I have something to share that I am really excited about. Sweet Heart Polish teamed up with Sea Lore Polish to create an amazing Disney ride inspired duo called "The Girl Who Has Everything" Can you guess which ride it is based on?.....Ariel's undersea adventure at Disney California! The duo comes with one polish from each company and some super cute goodies. 

I seriously love these both so much! They are both so gorgeous and totally make me think of Ariel. These will be released TODAY at noon PST. These are LIMITED EDITION and each shop will only have 15 duo's to sell. They will be $20 plus shipping. You guys are going to want to get these while they last! 
(Also so sorry my ring finger nail broke the day before I was supposed to swatch these :( so it looks a tad odd. But just try to focus on the polish! lol)

Here is a look at the adorable goodies with the polishes:



Flippin Your Fins: A GORGEOUS cerulean, holographic jelly with a blue to green shift. You guys! This polish is so stunning! It is so shimmery and the color is so gorgeous! This one is a must have. I did three thin coats with top coat. 






Under the Sea: A beautiful cobalt blue jelly with green shimmer, holographic sparkle, and rainbow glitters! Inspired by peering into the sparkling ocean and seeing all of the bright beautiful ocean life! I think this polish captures that vision perfectly! This polish is so unique and gorgeous! I did three thin coats with top coat. 






I also made it matte....you know just for fun.

I adore these polishes! They are both so shimmery and perfect! Make sure to follow Sweet Heart Polish and Sea Lore Polish on Instagram @sweet_heart_polish @sealorepolish for updates and future polish releases. This duo is a must have IMO. 

Hope you guys liked these! Have a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.