A Liquid Glam Holiday

Hey guys! Well...we finally moved into an adorable town house and I am having a blast decorating! One of my first goals was to get my polish section set up so I could swatch some holiday collections for ya'll! It took a little while but I finally got my ish together and today I have the Holiday Collection from Liquid Glam Lacquer! You guys know I'm a huge Liquid Glam fan and this collection is incredible! 

Elf-It!A shimmery, wintery evergreen with gold glitters. This one went on smooth but a tad sheer so you have to build it up. So shimmery and gorgeous! This one is so perfect for Christmas time. I did four coats with top coat. 





GingerbreadGingerbread is a orange/brown copper cream with a light shimmer to it. This one lives up to it's name. It really captures the essence of yummy gingerbread. It went on really smooth and looks so pretty on! I did three coats with top coat. 





0 BelowA royal blue with holographic sparkles. This one is so gorgeous! I will be wearing this a ton! It reminds me of a pretty blue day with snow, how the snow glitters in the sun. Smooth application and gorgeous pigmentation. I did three thin coats with top coat. 





SnowflakeA white crelly filled with blue matte and holographic glitters. GORGEOUS! I freaking adore this polish. It is so so so so so pretty. The application was great and color combo is adorable. The glitter comes out super easy and lays flat on the nail. I did four thin coats with top coat. 





Winter WonderlandA festive glitter topper! Filled with gold shreds, blue glitters and red stars. This is such a fun glitter topper. The glitter comes out well and covers the nail in one coat. I did one coat over China Glaze-Capacity to See Beyond. 






Hope you guys enjoyed these! They are all available now at LiquidGlamLacquer.com
Make sure to follow on Facebook for new polishes and release dates @liquidglamlacquer

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.