Dollish Halloween

Technical difficulties are my downfall. Would you believe I work for an IT company? lol My computer just doesn't like to work for me when I need to blog.
 
Today I have a fabulous Halloween collection!! I absolutely love Halloween! Dolly over at Dollish Polish sent me her new Evil Dead Halloween collection called "Dead by Dawn" and it's completely amazing! I have swatched for Dolly several times and her polishes never disappoint. The formula is always perfect and the colors are original and stunning. These polishes are no different, you will love them! You can grab all of these amazing polishes at http://dollishpolish.bigcartel.com/ starting TOMORROW! Yay!
 
Necronomicon Ex Mortis: A mocha linear/scattered holo with bronze and copper micro holo glitters! I did two coats with top coat. Love it!
 
 
 
 

We're Gonna Get You, Not Another Peep, Time to Go to Sleep: A blackened wine micro flake multi-chrome, flashing from red to orange, to gold. It reminds me of a smoldering fire. I absolutely la la love this one!!! I will be rocking this a ton this fall!  On first glance of the color I was hoping it wasn't a stainer and it's not!! yay! I did two coats with top coat.
 
 
 
 
 
Gimmie Some Sugar Baby: A squishy magenta/plum jelly, jam-packed with iridescent & berry pink micro flakes, and scattered magenta holo micro glitters. This one is so fun and girly! The formula was smooth and the glitters didn't clump. I did three coats with top coat.

 
 
 
 
Groovy: A black jelly, fully loaded with orange holographic glitters. This one screams Halloween and Fall. It's so gorgeous and glittery. I did two coats with top coat.
 
 
 
 
Join Us: A mossy olive green with micro glitters in varying shades of green, micro flakes, and chameleon micro glitters flashing from gold to green. I did three coats with top coat.
 
 
 
 
KLAATU-VERATA-NECKTIE...NECTAR...NICKEL...: A beautiful sage tinged gray cream. It went on so smooth. If you love OPI-Skull and Glossbones you will love this! I might do a comparison swatch this week if you would like to see. I did two coats with top coat. 
 
 
 
Hail to the King Baby: A deep inky indigo duochrome with a subtle purple/pink flash: I adore this color!! Such a gorgeous blue. I did three coats with top coat.
 
 
 
 
 
 This is My Broomstick: A cornflower/denim blue cream with blood red micro glitters and reds shreds. This one is so unique and fun! I did two coats with top coat.
 
 
 
 
 
Dollish Polish is a proud 5-free, Vegan, and cruelty-free company! 
Which ones will you be purchasing? Make sure you grab them tomorrow when they come out!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.