OPI Starlight

Hey guys!! Today I have half of the polishes from +OPI Products  new Holiday 2015 Starlight collection to show you. I received these from +Preen.Me and OPI to review. 

And they sent them in this super cute box:
Check out the swatches below and you can click on the name of each polish to purchase :)

OPI I'm In The Moon For Love: This one is a gorgeous pinky purple with a slight shimmer. I had a little trouble with the formula being runny on this one and it got messy quick. Besides that, I adore this polish! It is absolutely stunning. I did two coats for this swatch.

  
The Center of the You-niverse: This one is a completely stunning black shimmery polish. At first it appears the shimmer is silver but when you get out in the sun the colors are stunning! I did three thin coats for this one but you would be fine with two. This one is definitely one of my favorites.

By the Light of the Moon: A chrome like silver polish with chucky silver glitters. In the bottle it looks fun but on the nail....I don't really have anything nice to say. It just looks clumpy and doesn't smooth out with top coat. This one is a hard pass for me. I did two coats with top coat.



Press * For SilverA gorgeous rosey silver, shimmer polish. When I first saw it I thought it was going to be very streaky but it really wasn't. It levels out really well and is so pretty. I typically don't like polishes that look like this but I love this one. I did three thin coats.



Infrared-y To Glow: hmm....what to say about this glitter. It's fun and interesting. I'm just not sure how it is supposed to look. I sponged it on my ring finger and did glitter placement on all the other nails over "Press * for Silver". I definitely like the look of the glitter placement as opposed to covering the whole nail. I had to take the pictures in the shade because the sunlight completely drown the glitter out.



Cosmo With a Twist:  I saved the best for last. Oh man I love this polish. I will literally be wearing it all the time. It is a very deep navy with tons of blue and purple shimmer. When the light hits, it is so gorgeous! My first thought was that it looked similar to OPI-Ink but when I compared the two Ink doesn't have as much blue in it. Ink looks way more purple than this one. I did two coats for this swatch. If you buy one of these six make it this one! Too amazing.


If you want to see swatches of the whole collection check out these gorgeous swatches by Elli and Hanna over at Newly Polished:
Over all this is a glittery, totally glam collection and I love it. While I feel like there are a few misses there are some really amazing new polishes in this collection! Which ones will you be purchasing? I will definitely be going to get some from the second half of the collection too.
Hope you guys enjoyed these and are having a good week!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.