Great and Powerful Oz

Tonight I have the OPI Great and Powerful Oz collection! I was so excited to try these and they didn't disappoint. P.S. I got the mini set to try them out before getting the full size and my hand looks so awkward with them! 

I Theodora You: A sheer baby pink jelly. These are definitely my favorite jelly polishes since the NYC Ballet collection! This is three coats with a coat of Seche Vite. I will definitely be buying the full size of this.

Don't Burst My Bubble: A cream/white jelly. This is three coats with a coat of Seche Vite. I will definitely get the full size of this one too.

Glints Of Glinda: A nude/beige jelly. This one didn't look great with my skin tone so I don't think I'll get the full size but it's still a great polish. This is three coats with a coat of Seche Vite

Next we have the glitters. I didn't purchase Flying Monkeys because of the curling glitter. 

Lights of Emerald City: A clear base with white square glitter and small square iridescent glitters. I love this one. The formula  is great and the glitter coats well with one coat. This is one coat over Glints of Glinda


Which is Witch?: This one is my favorite! It's a clear base with small silver hex and bar holographic glitter. So sparkly! 

And the liquid sand from the collection...

What Wizardry is This?: I was so not a fan of the previous liquid sand polishes, but I LOVE this one! The color is gorgeous. It's a coppery, brown color with greenish/brown undertones. 
This is two coats with no top coat:
And two coats with a top coat:

Overall I was really pleased with this collection. I love the jellies so much! 
Have you guys tried any of these? What's your favorite?

-Sarah




2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.