If you follow me on Instagram you know I don't do a lot of "nail art" like some of the other ladies, I stick mostly to swatching.  But this past week I tried a little. It's not elaborate art like some people can do (I'm not that talented) but practice makes perfect!

So this first attempt was a complete failure lol I messed up the unicorn so badly and my cuticles. Yuck.   But I do love unicorns and glitter! And my new Winstonia stamping plates. 

 I know feathers are so un-original but I do love these. I used Butter London-Fiver as the base and painted the feathers with opi-alpine snow. Then added a little glitter for good measure :) Also, as you can see I have been having a little too much fun playing with my new app: Bokeful (thats what added the light dots).

 For this pastel sponge gradient I used Butter London-fiver and Jasper and Sinful colors-candy coated. Then I added some studs that I got at walmart. To get them to stick I just added a coat of Seche Vite, stuck them on and they added another coat of Seche Vite on top. I really like these too. 

 For this one I painted the blue nails with my favorite blue EVER Revlon-Royal and the white is opi-alpine snow. The dots also have china glaze-def defying and butter london-trout pout. 

 These I really liked! How cute is that whale stamp? The blue is Sinful colors-sugar rush and the glitter is a combo of opi-crown me already and servin up sparkle. For the stamp I used opi-alpine snow.
This one needed two pictures :) 

I definitely need practice but I'm working on it! Hope you like these :) Have a wonderful weekend!

-Sarah


2 comments:

  1. Your stamping is good! It's a heck of a lot better than mine, I never stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whale one! I love it!! Your stamping is indeed fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.