Polish TBH Fall Collection

Hello all! Hope you had a fabulous weekend! Today I have a beautiful fall collection by Polish TBH to share with you. Can you believe it's time for fall already? Seriously where did this year go? But I am so excited for comfy sweaters and boots and scarves! 
Chrissy at Polish TBH has created a beautiful fall collection based on the Hunger Games. Have you guys read those books? They were so good! And so are these polishes!!

Mockingjay Part 1: A gorgeous silver linear holographic polish! This was a dream to apply. I did three thin coats with top coat. 





District Token: A gold, shimmery, linear holo polish. This one is so pretty! I did two coats with top coat. 





Sea Green EyesA shimmery sea green base with a mix of gold flakies and gold micro glitters. Such a pretty color for fall! Again excellent formula. I did two coats with top coat. 





More Like....SunsetA Shimmery sunset orange with pink sparks of iridescent flakies. I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Little DuckA very light pink crelly with a mix of pale yellow and light baby blue holo glitters. Love this one! Such a gorgeous mix of colors. 



Rue's SongA plum base with gold flakies and a mix of micro holo and iridescent glitters. This one is so stunning!! I'm totally in love. I can't wait to wear this all fall! I did two coats with top coat. 





Blood & RosesDarker red jelly polish with a mix of white and iridescent glitters. This one is my favorite for sure. It is so stinking gorgeous!! I'm completely obsessed! I did three thin coats with top coat. 





Well....what do you guys think?? Which one is your favorite? This collection will be released in the Polish TBH shop on Sept 27th. You can follow Chrissy on Instagram for more swatches and info @Polishtbh. And be sure to like on Facebook  
Hope you guys have a wonderful week! 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.