Colores De Carol Halloween

Hello everyone!! Can you believe it's about to be October? I sure cannot. This year has flown by! Today I have a Halloween collection to share with you all!! This one is from the amazing Carolina at Colores De Carol.  These are all available now in her shop so make sure to get some to rock on Halloween! 

Cursed CatA medium holographic purple with micro sapphire hex glitter. Soooo gorgeous!! I did two coats with top coat. 






Wicked Pumpkin: A holographic burnt orange. Such a perfect pumpkin-y fall color. So insanely pretty! I did three thin coats with top coat. 






Sweet & Spooky: A white crelly base with black, white, purple and orange glitter in various sizes and shapes. Such a fun polish!! I absolutely love this one! I did three thin coats with top coat. 





Frightful Fairy: A clear base top coat with black triangles, orange, purple and gold glitter and black skulls. This has matte and holographic glitter. So fun for Halloween! I did two dabbed coats over China Glaze- Intelligence, Integrity and Courage. 




Dark Skull: A charcoal gray holographic shade with blue shimmer. Obsessed with this one! It is so freaking sparkly! I did three thin coats with top coat. 




 Then I added a little skeleton :)


Which one is your favorite? I am loving this collection!! Make sure to check out her shop and follow Carolina on Instagram for more swatches and updates @coloresdecarol. 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.