Luscious Potion

Hey Ya'll! Today I have some swatches for you from Luscious Potion. Susan is such a sweet girl and graciously sent me 5 polishes to review. They are all mini bottles so be prepared for some awkward hands haha. 

Ruby KissRuby Kiss is made of holographic spectraflair in a burgundy red base. Sometimes with minis the formula is a bit off and this one was a tad thick. I added a few drops of thinner and it was just fine :) The spectraflair wasn't as strong in this one as in the others. This is two coats with top coat. 




Emerald MintEmerald Mint is made of holographic spectraflair in a dark green base. This one was also thick so I added thinner to it as well. I love green polish! This is 2 coats with top coat. 




Ivory PalaceIvory Palace is made of holographic spectraflair in a nude base. I love nudes and this one is so pretty! This is three thin coats with top coat. 




Fountain of Dreamsholographic spectraflair in a thermal color changing base. It is a silver when warm and transitions to blue when cold. This is three thin coats with top coat. 

This is the warm state a very light silvery blue:


In transition:

Cold State:


Macro:



Mystical holographic spectraflair in a thermal color changing base. It is a blue when warm and transitions to purple when cold. I did three thin coats with top coat. I loooove this one! 

Warm State:


In transition:

Cold State:


 Macro:


All of her polishes are  5 free, vegan, free of Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Toluene, Formaldehyde, and camphor polish. While these have been sent to me for free my opinions are always honest and 100% my own. 

Hope you guys enjoyed these swatches! You can purchase Luscious Potions  on the website and follow on Instagram @luscious_potion.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.