Water Color Nails

Hey Hey! Today I have some water color nails to share with you guys! I saw a picture by +Pshiiit Polish and it inspired me to do these. Water color nails are so easy to do and great for beginner nail artists. I did a quick pictorial to help you guys with these! Let's get started....

Here are the tools you will need to achieve this look:
A white polish for the base, I chose OPI-my boyfriend scales walls, and three or four colors you want to use for the water color. I chose Essie-boom boom room, Sinful colors-candy coated and China Glaze-too yacht to handle. It's better to choose colors that are pretty opaque because you are going to thin them out with water. Something to thin the polish on (ziplock bag, aluminum foil etc.), some water and q-tips. 

Step 1: Paint your nails with the base color

Step 2: Choose your first color and put a couple of drops down.

 Step 3: Get some water on your q-tip

Step 4: Add a few drops of water to the polish.

Step 5: Swirl the polish around to thin it out and get some on the q-tip.

Step 6: Dab the first color randomly on the nail

Step 7: Repeat with the second color

 Step 8: Repeat with final color

Step 9: Clean up any polish on your fingers with remover and clean up brush

 Step 10: Add your favorite top coat!

Step 11: Admire your beautiful work



Hope you guys like these! Let me know in the comments if you would like to see more pictorials like this one. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.