Polka Dots and Bows

Hello my pretties! Today I did some nail art inspired by the seriously AMAZINGLY talented Kelli from The Nail Polish Challenge.  Seriously you guys I am obsessed with her perfect perfect nails. Everything she does is flawless. Make sure you are following her blog and her Instagram @thenailpolishchallenge. 


Here is the photo that inspired my look: 

Freaking amazing right? Love her color combination. 

Any whoo...here are the tools that I used to complete this look. 

The colors are OPI-did you ear about Van Gogh and Pink Friday. I got both of these at Kroger whilst grocery shopping. I got the dotting tool in a kit on Amazon which is where I get most of my tools. The kit that I purchased is $1.59 right now with free shipping!-Dotting Tools
I got the cute little white bows from Born Pretty Store for .99 for 10 pieces-Bows.

Here is the result:


I absolutely love this manicure! It's so light and girly! Hope you guys like it as well! You can also see this look on my Instagram @lethal_lacquer

Much love!!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.