Liquid Glam Lacquer V-day

Hi everyone! Today I have two more Valentines Day polishes to share with you! These are from the absolutely amazing Liquid Glam Lacquer. I have done a couple of other posts featuring this brand and as you might know by now I LOVE all of Brittany's polishes. Every. Single. One. She was so sweet to send these to me and I'm so excited to share them with you guys!

Love Is Blind: A hot pink crelly with turquoise holographic glitters. As soon as I saw this in the package I freaked! It is so stinking bright! Like I don't think I own a single pink polish that is this bright. My camera kind of freaked out and didn't know how to deal with all the brightness. The application was amazing and I didn't have any formula problems at all. This may be a special polish for V-Day but I can guarantee I'll be rocking this all summer long. This is three thin coats with top coat. 





Lovey DoveyA grey crelly filled with purple & pink holo glitter, gunmetal glitters. I absolutely adore soft greys with pretty glitters in them. They are so versatile and go with everything! I think all of my favorite grey polishes are by Liquid Glam. The application on this one was amazing as well. I did three thin coats with top coat. 





All Liquid Glam lacquers are 3 free, which means they do not contain toluene, formaldehyde and dibutyl phthalate. Each bottle contains of product and is hand-mixed by batch using high quality ingredients such as cosmetic-grade pigments and glitter. Make sure you are following Brittany on Instagram @Liquidglamlacquer

Hope you guys enjoy these! Go get one (or both) of these pretty polishes for Valentines Day! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.