Angel Wings Polish

Hey guys! Today I have a new company to share with you, (well new to me at least), Angel Wings Nail Polish. Vanessa is so sweet and sent me three BEAUTIFUL polishes to review. Two of them are her new Valentines Duo and one from her Christmas line. I'm so excited to share these with you guys! 


Silent Night: A grape purple jelly with holographic small glitter in silver and lavender. This is from her Christmas collection but it can definitely be worn year round. It's so gorgeous! The formula was great. It's a very sheer jelly but oh so squishy! This is three thin coats with top coat. 
She also makes polish jewelry and sent me an adorable ring! I am pretty sure the ring has love me/love me not on it. It's adorable!





Love me/Love me not:  A deep purple thermal nail polish with scattered holographic glitter that changes to pink when warm. This is one of the polishes from the Valentines Duo. I am so in love with this one! The formula was perfect, the color was opaque in two coats and the color changed beautifully I did three thin coats with top coat. 









Young Love: This is the glitter bomb from the Valentines Duo. It has fine pink and silver holographic glitter, matte red hearts, white and red squares and red holographic hexes. The glitters came out so well and you just need one coat. I did one coat over OPI-Eurso Euro. 




Angel Wings Polish can be purchases from her Etsy shop. Make sure to follow Vanessa on Instagram @angelwingsnails . Hope you guys like these!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.