Mani Swap

Hey guys! I had the wonderful opportunity to do a #maniswap with the crazy talented Marilyn aka @nailmachine. I was so excited when she asked me to do this with her! If you are not following her on Instagram already you're nuts. If you don't know what #maniswap is it's where each person recreates a design by the other person. This was the first time I have done this and it was so much fun! 

Here are our designs put together. Her recreation of mine is 10 million times better than my original lol 

This is the design of hers that I chose to recreate. Isn't it gorgeous?

I didn't have the same studs that she did but I just used the closest thing I had. I absolutely love these! 


Hope you guys like these and you are all having a great week so far!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.