Polish Addict Nail Color

Hello!! Today I have four beautiful polishes from Polish Addict Nail Color. Laura is so nice and her polishes are seriously stunning! Make sure after reading this you go to her page and check out the other polishes in her shop!

Imagine Dragons: A teal/turquoise jelly with a mix of holo ocean blue dots, holo lime, holo green, holo gold hex, gold dots and turquoise dots. Seriously this is so stunning! You can sometimes make a polish look better in a photo than it looks in real life but with this one it is the exact opposite. Seriously on your nails it is to die for! It's pretty sheer so I did 4 thin coats with top coat.  




I Heart Polish: A hot pink jelly with a mix of glitters and hot pink hearts. This one is so cute! I love the mix of all the random glitters. The formula was so smooth and the glitters came out perfectly. I did two coats with top coat. 





The White Queen, The Red Queen: An off white champagne shimmer crelly with ultra micro gold and red glitters. Such a beautiful polish! I did 3 thin coats with top coat. 




Time to be a Unicorn: A lavender crelly with a mix of holo rainbow glitters, holo silver dots and holo dust. This one is so pretty and perfect for spring! Really great formula. I did two coats with top coat. 




Hope you guys like these as much as I do! Make sure to follow Laura on Instagram @polishaddictnailcolor



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.