Supernatural Cloudy Skies

Hello all! Today I have four more polishes from Supernatural Lacquer to share with you. These are from Stephanie's new collection, Cloudy Skies. They are all grey based crellys and you guys know how much I love grey polishes! These are all so adorable and I can't wait to share the swatches with you guys! 

Pink Cloud Sunset: A metallic magenta, pink and lavender glitterbomb in a grey crelly base.The formula on this one was great and I love the glitters together with the grey base. I did two coats with top coat. 



Tropical Storm: A matte multi color tropical glitterbomb in a grey crelly base. The formula on this one was good too. I did two coats with top coat. 




Partly Cloudy: A metallic blue glitterbomb in a grey crelly base. This one is so pretty and the formula was great. I did two coats with top coat. 




Silver Lining: A Holo, silver, grey and black glitterbomb in a grey crelly base. I saved my favorite for last! I absolutely love this one! This is two coats with top coat. 




Supernatural Lacquer is an indie polish brand from Southern Ohio that produces custom, hand blended, "3-free" nail polishes.

Hope you guys like these! Make sure to follow Stephanie on Instagram @supernatural_lacquer and check out her Storenvy.
Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.