Gamer Gloss

Happy Tuesday! Hope you all had a great start to the week. Today I have a brand new Indie company to share with you guys. Brianna is set to release her first Gamer Gloss collection March 15th at 2 PM. The site will be GamerGloss.com but is currently under construction. You can follow her on Instagram to keep up with release dates and other information. @nerdysuperbree

I am so flattered she asked me to swatch her debut collection. There are 7 polishes in the collection, called Fox Hound, inspired by the first Metal Gear Solid game. She completely kicked butt for her first collection! I'm really excited to share these with you guys. 

Decoy Octopus: A neon/light green to dark green thermal jelly with black and silver glitters. OMG. O. M. G. I'm obsessed. This is seriously so amazing. It is very very sheer but amazing! There was a slight pigment issue with this one but nothing major. Brianna is aware of it and will be fixing all issues. I did 4 coats with top coat. 

 It's a bright neon green when warm.


 And a pretty dark green when cold. 


Also I kind of discovered by accident it glows super bright under a black light!


Psycho Mantis: A gorgeous mustard yellow jelly with micro black glitters. I love love love this one! Love it! This one was very smooth and dried quickly. I did 3 thin coats with top coat. 





Oh and did I mention it glows in the dark?? My camera hates glow in the dark polish but I tried.


It glows super bright in real life. I wish I could capture it properly. 

Metal Gear: A glitter topper that is a mix of different sized holo glitters with large silver hex and small black hex glitters. I love this topper!! It is seriously so pretty. The glitters came out great, not clumpy at all and I only need one coat. I swatched it over Sinful Colors-Candy Coated





Sniper Wolf: A semi-sheer shimmery/frosty blue with silver holo micro glitters. I don't usually enjoy frosty looking polishes but I enjoyed this one! The formula was great. It is sheer but definitely buildable. I did three thin coats with top coat. 






Revolver Ocelot: A chocolatey/caramel brown crelly with gold hex glitters. The formula on this was great as well. It went on smooth and dried quickly. I did two coats with top coat. Is it just me or does this color look amazeballs with my skin tone?





Liquid Snake: An orange crelly with gold glitter shards. No complaints with this one either. It went on smooth and dried quickly. I don't think I have anything in my collection this color. I did two coats with top coat. 






Vulcan Raven: A sheer grey shimmery jelly loaded with different silver, grey and black glitters and holo micro glitter. This was was super sheer but very buildable. I used 3 coats with top coat. This one is so sparkly!





Hope you guys like these! I'm so impressed by the originality and quality of all of these. They all had great formula and dried super quickly. Great first collection Bree! Can't wait to see more from you!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.