Colores De Carol

Hey guys! I have some more seriously GORGEOUS polishes from Colores De Carol to share with you guys! You guys are going to freak out when you see her new polishes. They are all amazing! She has a great mix of pastels, neons and amazing glitter bombs!

Grey-To See You Spring-Light gray jelly base with micro holo glitter, matte green hexagons, matte light blue, matte yellow, light pink and light salmon hexagon shaped glitter. I did two thin coats with top coat. 




No Clue- White crelly base with micro square holographic glitter, matte pink triangle glitter, small metallic light blue circles, larger light blue metallic circles and matte pink butterfly shaped glitter. I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Blue Moon- crelly pastel blue with a subtle blue shimmer. I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Mint Marshmellow- A crelly pastel green with a green shimmer to it. I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Orchid- warm dusty light crelly purple with a subtle purple shimmer in it. I did two coats with top coat. 




Beach Party- An orangey yellow neon with fine sparkling holographic orange glitter. This one is limited edition. I'm obsessed! I did three coats with top coat. 




Sunglasses On- A neon coral crelly. This one is also limited edition. It is so freaking bright! Like you need sunglasses when you wear it. I did three coats with top coat. 



Tequila Sunrise- A neon orange crelly. Also limited edition. These neons are amazing! I did three coats with top coat.



Summer Camp- A glitter topper with neon glitter in hexagonal shape in various sizes and colors and black and white triangle glitters. This might be my favorite glitter topper I have ever used. It's incredible! I did two thin coats over Opi-My boyfriend scales walls. 




How much do you love all of these?? I really enjoyed all of them. They all have a super quick dry time and I didn't have any formula issues. When you make your purchase in Carolina's shop  you can use the code "LETHAL" at checkout for 10% off!! What are you waiting for!?! Make sure to follow her on Instagram for updates and more releases @coloresdecarol.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.