Nayll

Hey guys! I have some exciting news! This cool company, Nayll Polish, contacted me to test some of their polishes. Nayll is a website where you can create your own polishes. You get on the site and choose your base, add the glitters or shimmers that you want, then you get to name your polish! If you have ever thought "I wish an indie maker would make a polish like...." Here is your opportunity to make it yourself! Sara was so sweet to ask me to create my very own 5 polish collection. 

It took me a while to think about what I wanted to do. I finally decided to create an Aerosmith collection! I am so obsessed! I chose some of my favorite songs and created polishes that I though captured the title or lyrics of the song. I am pretty excited about the polishes. It was a fun process! Hope you guys like these :) She also sent me a top coat to use. It is so great! Dries super quick, really shiny and no shrinkage. All of the swatches I did are using the Nayll Top coat. 


Jaded: A green shimmer polish. This one is pretty obvious. Jade is a green color. lol This one I had trouble with. It was streaky and the pigment was chunky but the color is gorgeous! This is three coats with top coat. 



Love In An Elevator: For this one I chose a red jelly base and added tiny black holographic hexs and white hearts. I love it! This is three coats with top coat. 




Janie's Got a Gun: For this one I chose a plum jelly base and added silver holographic hexs and black skull and crossbones. This is three coats with top coat. 




Dream On: This one is a blue jelly with different sized pink hexes, violet hexs and white stars. This one might be my absolute favorite! This is three coats with top coat. 




Pink It's My New Obsession: This polish has a clear base with different sizes and shapes of pink glitters. I swatched two coats over Opi-Eurso Euro. 





These all turned out how I envisioned them. The process is so fun! What's your favorite Aerosmith song? 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.