Conjured by AW

Hello all! Ive been MIA for a few days because I had a terrible break on two fingers! So sad. But today I have a brand new Indie brand to share with you, Conjured by Amanda Wampler. Amanda sent me three gorgeous polishes to swatch and I'm excited to share them with you guys. 

Mamma Mia: A deep chocolatey brown with a strong holo. This one is soooo gorgeous! The formula was great. I did three coats with top coat. 







Kings Me: A pale pink holo. This one is from her World of Warcraft collection. Super pretty for spring. I did three thin coats with top coat. 






Mage Table: A light blue holo. This one is also from her World of Warcraft collection. I did three thin coats with top coat. 






Conjured polish is five free and hand mixed. Amanda also donates $1 from every bottle to the Wounded Warrior Project which helps to rehabilitate wounded vets. Purchase a gorgeous polish and help an amazing cause. 
Hope you guys enjoyed these! Which on is your favorite? Make sure to follow Amanda on Instagram @conjuredbyaw and check out her shop for more beautiful polishes!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.