Polish Alcoholic

Hello all! Today I have some gorgeous polishes from Polish Alcoholic to share with you guys. This indie company is all the way in the Netherlands! Sabrina is so sweet and sent me three beautiful polishes to share with you guys. 

Pucker Up, Granny- A minty green/teal shimmer packed with Spectraflair 35 for a subtle holographic effect. This is from her Spring 2014 collection. I adore this polish! It went on super smooth and dried quickly. I did three thin coats with top coat. 





Rieppeleon- a holographic multi chrome that shifts from green to bronze/silver with hints of blue. This one can be worn on it's own or layered over another color like black. I chose to swatch it on it's own. It's fairly thin so I did 5 thin coats with top coat.






Lumos Duo-  A bright pink holographic polish made with super concentrated Spectraflair (35) that glows white/yellow in the dark. This one is definitely my favorite! It glows so bright! I did three coats with top coat. 



And here it is glowing away! Love it! 

Hope you guys enjoyed these! I am loving this brand! Make sure to follow Sabrina on Instagram @polish_alcoholic And visit her shop!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.