Delush

Hey guys! Two blog posts in one day?? What?? I have been a little far behind so I am playing catch up. For this post I have the Spring 2014 collection "Spring Awakening" from Delush polish! These polishes are all so amazing! I can't wait to share them with you guys! Even though these are packed with glitter they all went on smooth and dried quickly. 

You Blue Me Away- A sky blue crelly loaded with delicate sprinkles of beautiful pastel glitters. I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Basket Case- A creamy white crelly featuring a lively medley of various coloured glitters. So pretty! I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Fleur De Peche- A creamy delicate peach shade with a sprinkle of vivid greens and pinks amongst earthy copper tones. I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Destined For Grapeness- A delicate pastel lavender featuring bursts of white, purple and various other sized glitters. I did three thin coats with top coat. 



Medusa's Verde- A spring green crelly with glitters in warm earthy copper and gold tones. I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Wanna Dance With Some Bunny- A white crelly with pastel glitters and neon pink hearts. This one is my favorite! It's so adorable! I did three thin coats with top coat. 




How gorgeous is this collection? Which one is your favorite? Make sure to follow Adrianna on Instagram @delushpolish and visit her shop.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.