Gamer Gloss

Hey guys! Happy Holy Week! Do people say that? Hope you guys are having a wonderful week. I have some more gorgeous polishes from Gamer Gloss to share with you guys.  Bree's polishes are so amazing! She sent me her new collection, which will be released tomorrow, to swatch. These are all based on the game Minecraft. Confession time, I had no idea what Minecraft was so I googled it lol. Do any of you guys play it? This is quickly becoming one of my favorite indie brands. These are just as great as the first collection! Hope you guys enjoy them :)

Diamonds Ore Forever: A sparkly glitter topper with silver holo and multicolored square glitters. I swatched two coats over China Glaze-In a Lily Bit, with top coat. 




Keep Calm, Creep On: A light yellow/green jelly with various sizes and colors of glitters. This one also glows under a black light. I love this one! I did four thin coats with top coat. 





Porkchop: A light pink crelly with blue shimmer and pink and silver glitters. I love the circle glitters in this one! I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Don't Ender-estimate me: A black crelly with various sized purple glitter. I love love love this one! But you guys know how much I love black polish. It's seriously so pretty. I did three coats with top coat. 




What do you guys think of these? I love them! Make sure to visit her shop  to get some of these pretties among others. 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.