Colores De Carol

Hey guys! Today I have some more polishes from Colores De Carol to share with you. Carolina was so so sweet to send me these and I absolutely love all of them! I'm really excited about these new polishes she added and I really think you guys will love them!

Mannequin: A nude creme with gold shimmer and subtle holographic finish. Such a beautiful polish! The formula was smooth and opaque in two coats. I did two coats with top coat. 



Purple Garden: Pearlescent medium grape/purple shade with fuchsia, pink, purple and white glitter. This one is so pretty! The formula on this one is great too. I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Free Time: White crelly base with hot pink and black glitter in various sizes and shapes, purple glitter and hot pink stars. I loooove this one! So gorgeous! Great formula on this one as well. I did three coats with top coat. 




Sunshine Paradise: Crelly yellow base with peach shimmer. Great formula amazing bright color! LOVE!! I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Afro Pink: Hot pink/magenta crelly holographic shade. I adore this one! So bright and sparkly. I did experience some pretty heavy staining so be sure to double up on the base coat. So worth it! It's stunning!




Holo Blast: A holographic top coat that can be applied over any shade to give it a stunning holographic effect. I tried this over a light and dark color and it's amazing over both! A super stunning topper! I did two thin coats over each color. 

Over China Glaze-Bottoms Up



Over OPI-Eurso Euro: 



Colores de Carol lacquers are 3 Free, that means they are free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) and all orders will ship within 5 to 7 business days. Carol is so pleasant to work with and has stunning polishes!

Hope you guys liked these! Which on is your favorite?


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.