New Liquid Glam Lacquer

Hello all! Today I have part 2 of the new polishes from Liquid Glam Lacquer to show you! These aren't part of a specific collection, just new additions to her polish line. Brittany never ever disappoints. These are all stunning additions! Sorry these are a couple of days later than promised. My bad. 

Blue Lagoon: A bright blue jelly filled with lime green and matte white glitters. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This polish is so amazing and unique. I can't wait to wear it all summer. The formula was perfection and the glitters came out so well. I did two coats with top coat. 




Little Secret: A soft peach jelly with iridescent shimmer and micro red holo glitter. Such a soft pretty color. The formula was perfection. I did 4 thin coats with top coat. 




Pumps or Flats?: A watermelon pink jelly filled with silver holo dots, pink and purple glitters. Seriously how gorgeous is this?? I adore this polish! Perfect formula yet again. I did three thin coats with top coat.




Mai Tai: An orange jelly filled with pink flakes, gold holo and fuchsia glitters. So pretty! Perfect formula perfect glitters. Amazing! I did three thin coats with top coat. 




Happy Hour: A fun glitter topper. Gold glitter flakes, matte orange, red and pink glitter. Such a beautiful glitter topper! I did one coat over OPI-Eurso Euro.




Girl's Night Out: A dark purple base filled with pink matte squares, royal blue, black and holo purple glitters. This was definitely one of my favorites. So beautiful! Perfect formula again! I did four thin coats with top coat. 





Hope you guys love these like I do! I'm obsessed! Make sure to visit her shop and get yourself some of these pretties. Or why not all of them? Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.