Daily Hues Nail Lacquer

Hello all! Sorry I've been MIA for a little while. Things have been sooooo busy here! But I just received 5 packages to swatch so there will be a lot to see over the next couple of weeks! 
Today I have two beautiful polishes from Daily Hues Nail Lacquer. Jenn was so kind to send these to me to try! I love them both :) 

Jacinda: A light green flakie holo polish. It's not a very strong linear holo, it's a tad more scattered but changes colors like crazy! It's really stunning. This one is available now! I did three thin coats with top coat. 






Maya: A light purple jelly glitter with small pastel glitters mixed in. This one is so great! It's so perfect for spring. I did 4 thin coats on my ring finger and one coat over China Glaze-In a Lily Bit on the other fingers. This one will be available March 28th.





Hope you guys liked these! I really enjoyed both of these polishes. Make sure to check out her shop for other amazing polishes.
Also make sure to follow Jenn on Instagram @dailyhuesnaillacquer

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.